- We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God and is our only rule of faith, doctrine and conduct (2 Pet 1:21, 2 Tim 3:16-17)
- We believe in the trinity of God, manifested in three persons; Father, Son and the Holy Ghost (2 Cor 3:14, Matt 3:16-17)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, his virginal birth, his redemptive death, his corporal resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God the Father (1 Tim 3:16). We recognize the Lordship of Jesus Christ over all things in heaven, in earth and under the earth (Phil 2:9-10)
- We believe that man was created in a state of righteousness and holiness and that he fell and now lives in a state of spiritual death unless he is redeemed through his faith in the grace of God and the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ (Rom 3:23, Eph 2:1-2).
- We believe in the inability of man to save himself through religious works of merits; and that he can reach God only through his faith in the grace of God and the perfect and complete work of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 2:8-9, Rom 5:1-2)
- We believe in baptism by immersion in water, as a type of the death and the resurrection of the believer and as manifestation of faith and obedience to the commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ (Mat 28:19). We do not believe that water baptism has in itself any power of regeneration or salvation in ad of itself, but rather as the aspiration of a good conscience towards God (1 Peter 3;21, Rom 6:3-4).
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a later experience distinct from salvation, which is necessary to operate in a life of power to manifest the fruit of the spirit and to do the works of God in the earth (Luke 3:16, Acts 1:8).
- We believe in the continuous practice of Holy Communion, as a remembrance of the death of Jesus and as a living and actual experience with Jesus and the members of his church (Matt 26:26-29, 1 Cor 11:23-24).
- We believe that the will of God is for the believer to live in Holiness, as a result of the life of Christ in him, the authority of the word, and the power of the Holy Spirit (Gal 2:20, John 17:17, 1 Cor 6:11).
- We believe that the perfect will of God is the divine health of the believers and is received by faith and by the laying on of hands (Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24-25, James 5:14-15).
- We believe that the five fold ministry of Ephesians 4:11, (Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers) is basic and fundamental for the functioning and growth of the Church of Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:20, 1 Cor. 12:28).
- We believe that the mission of the church is the local, national and international evangelism, according to the commandment of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matt. 28:19-20, Acts 1:8).
- We believe in worshipping the Lord in spirit and in truth, through the manifestations that are approved and suggested by the Word of God (John 4:23-24, Phil. 3:3, Psa. 150).
- We believe that the family is the fundamental basis for society and for the church (Gen. 2:21-24, Eph. 5:21-33).
- We believe in the following practices based on the authority of the Holy Scriptures:
Presenting Children unto the Lord (Matt. 19:13-14).
Tithes and Offerings from the believers (Mal 2:10).
Marriage Celebrations (Heb. 13:4).
- We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in a visible and corporal form, in the resurrection of the dead, the establishment of His millennial kingdom, in the final judgment for all men and in the new Heaven and Earth, where we will live eternally with God (1 Thes. 4:13-17, Acts 1:11, Rev. 21:1-4).
- We recognize human government as the institution placed by God, to keep order, peace, security and we recognize the patriotic symbols of the same (Rom. 13:1-6, 1 Peter 2:13-14).